Frequently asked questions
Questions ? The answers to the most frequent questions
You'll find all the useful information needed for your next holiday at the sea side.
For any other doubts, contact us.
Check in and Ckeck out
Check-in is possible after 13,00 hrs and Check-out before 10,00 hrs.
What are the times for breakfast, lunch and dinner ?
Breakfast on sea view terrace from 8,00 hrs until 10 hrs.
Lunch from 12,30 until 13,30 hrs and Dinner from 19.30 until 20,30 hrs.
Is there a swimming pool in the hotel ?
In the hotel there is a swimming po8ol surrounded by sunbeds, ideal for your moments of relax.
On the beach, "il Lido delle Sirene " in front of the hotel, you are free to use the swimming pool without extra charge.
It's a large pool ideal for all the family, and there are also 3 hydromassage tubs for your well-being.
Which are the services for the families ?
Hotel Napoleon Beach in Cattolica is a family hotel.
For your children's amusement you'll find a large play area with games, play station.br/> There is a kitchen for mothers with babies next to the play area available 24hrs per day with all the necessities, soups prepared by our chefs, flexible meal times, baby sitter on request, Family room with cots, protectors against falling out of bed, changing mats and baby baths. We also have bikes with baby seats, pushchairs and a ramp for easy access to the hotel.
Where can I park my car ?
There is a free car park, insured and guarded at the Regina car park ( about 1 km ) with a free shuttle, the garage is €9,00 per day and car spaces at the side of the hotel at €5,00 per day.
Are animals allowed ?
Your 4 footed friends are welcome.
We accept small animals except in the restaurant and breakfast area.
Is the City tax included ?
The City tax is included in your holiday
What does the All Inclusive formula include ?
- Breakfast with sweet and salty products, lunch and dinner with 3 menus to choose from accompanied by fresh vegetables and desserts.
- Unlimited drinks with meals: mineral water, wine ( red, white, rose ' or frizzantino ) and soft drinks ideal for children.
- Beach service at the "il Lido delle Sirene", in front of the hotel, with 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds from the 4th row.
- Car park, insured and guarded, is free and always guaranteed, with an efficient free shuttle.
- The City tax is included.